Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiler Training School, Edinburgh in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just completed my 4 week course at the Tiler Training School (which actually crept into 5!) and wanted to give as much positive feedback as I could!

What a huge learning curve and I'm now just getting organised to start my own business in the area. So much information and advice given in the time period that my head was spinning for most of it! But Anthony and Stuart were extremely patient and professional and I couldn't recommend them more. Very generous with their time as well and I really like their 'open door' policy for everyone who has been on a course there.

I will also be doing their 2 week plumbing course soon to add to my skill set, which I'm looking forward to.

Well done to them and I can easily recommend their courses. Many thanks :hurray:

Philip

Reply to Tiler Training School, Edinburgh in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock