Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiler in Bude. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Phone rings yesterday..

Hello is that David Howe tile.... Speaking i say!..

Hello, Do you cover the Bude area.. Pardon i say.. Do you cover Bude in North Devon..

Err i say Sorry but i don't No!!.. ok bye he said..

I think WTF.. then realise.. I now rank for Tiler in Devon and Tiler in Cornwall for Steve peck's site..:lol:.. (link doesn't work now so removed)

After i put the phone down i thought oops!!.. should have passed Steve on for it..

Sorry Steve mate.. just shows linking sites really does work..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Whilst this thread has been bumped up for sure, just because I replied to it, it doesn't mean it's current discussion. I'm just borrowing a post or two to help Dave's site a little. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you find it could perhaps be current discussion again now, especially now I've replied to it. :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Whilst this thread has been bumped up for sure, just because I replied to it, it doesn't mean it's current discussion. I'm just borrowing a post or two to help Dave's site a little. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you find it could perhaps be current discussion again now, especially now I've replied to it. :) lol

Reply to Tiler in Bude. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock