Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilemaster Grout 3000 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I have been using this quite a bit lately and the new formula is so fast setting it is spot on for stone work...:thumbsup:

I do like the way is washes off so easy and NO shading/polymer issues if slightly over wet from washing down.. nice grout.. keep up the good work Tilemaster.

OP
D

Dougs Third Go

now I was wondering if formula had been changed, I used the white last week and it seemed quite coarse/sanded. Preferred it as it was tbh.

OP
D

Dougs Third Go

I'll be using it again this week (white) so I hope you're right :smilewinkgrin:

OP
S

Spud

I used the anthracite today on wood effect tiles we all know how bad some black grouts can be but the tile master grout 3000 is the best one I have used nice full joint and good finish

OP
J

jonnyc

i am trying the tilemaster grout at the moment and will post my findings very soon

OP
P

Peter

Tilemaster need to get the finger out and get their products pushed in NI, rather than Larsen and Panabond taking up a lot of tile shop stock.

Reaction score
Hi Peter.......its not for a lack of trying I can assure you! We do supply NFC Trading who are based in Kilkeel and they stock our full range. It may well be that NFC will distribute to you whilst on their travels and it would be worth while contacting them to discuss further.
Jonny and Keith are the men to contact.

OP
D

Dougs Third Go

got your voicemail Mark, I was away on hols with a dodgy phone signal strength, I'll give you a call back early next week mate [MENTION=41002]Mark@Tilemaster[/MENTION]

Reply to Tilemaster Grout 3000 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock