Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

I've used this about 4 times now on various tiles, what can I say, perfect grout! Id be interested in hearing other people's thoughts on it.

D

Dumbo

I dont get tilemaster locally . So what is so good .

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Used it on Metro's yesterday and it was a complete nightmare.
Went off to quick, and I ended up having to run a stick down the joint's to get the grout out.

Preferred the old stuff, personally I can't stand grouts that go off quickly.
But as they all seem to be heading that way, I may need to get used to it .:(

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have used it and found it very good

20170927_160044.jpg

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not used it yet, if it is quicker setting I think I will give it a go.

F

Flintstone

That's the old stuff, Wayne.

It doesn't set particularly fast like ucp,M a bit on ceramics yes but it's no problem.

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ok bud can't get it local to me so wasn't 100 % but I found their adhesive and grout good which made fitting some rustic metros that bit easier would definitely use their stuff again .

O

One Day

It definitely does off much more quickly. Quicker than ucp. But as long as you plan your work, so what?!
Perfect grout for me. 10/10

B

Bill

It is better, the fact that it sets before you leave is a plus point compared to the old formula.

In winter/cold days - the old formula would still be soft the next day.

Another tip is to mix it up again once you think you have mixed it first time - this keeps the working time open just that bit longer.

G

GoneGuy

I haven’t used the new formula yet, but will be on a project I’ve got in the pipeline

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks