Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilemaster Anhyfix adhesive. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just tiled a floor this week with said https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/... My normal choice many know is primer and cement based to anhydrite floors but decided to give it a go and see what the fuss was about lol..

mixes very creamy but flipping hell it sticks like shhit to a blanket , it's like tile with drywall addy lol lol...

sets nice and fast though and would deffo use again no probs . #convert.

J

Just Rizzle

thought you must be giving it a try dave nige at bargin tiles said you had been ringing him for advice.
now you know why ive been using it for so long . doing a 80 mt floor tomorrow with it

did you use crack mat by the way?

OP
Dave

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I haven't rang Nige for advice ?... I asked if he stocked it . Full of poo that man . :smilewinkgrin:

Customer got it on line for £17 a bag :thumbsup:

And no crack mat , screed was not heated.

I

Ian

It's a brilliant product, I'm also using it tomorrow (providing the hygrometers give me the numbers I want!), 50m floor with 15mm limestone. I'm looking forward to it so I hope it's ready.

S

Stef

Using it on a job just now, it's a fantastic https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ but my floor screed is terrible & I'm not happy.
Need to order Anhylevel tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431266505.737712.jpg

Reaction score
Completely agree with all the praise. Tilemaster continue to impress. Excellent products, priced well and enthusiastic customer service.

J

Just Rizzle

looks like yer vans on its maxweight limit there stef.
curious to know m8 how much you paying per bag?

S

Stef

looks like yer vans on its maxweight limit there stef.
curious to know m8 how much you paying per bag?

Too much Ray!! [emoji6]

I had just taken another 11 bags out the van before this photo. It's getting lighter by the day though.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Just Rizzle

nice to see mr Howe has finally seen the proper way to tile anhydrite floors.
and £17 per bag ill not tell nige he may want to put his price s up lol :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tilemaster Anhyfix adhesive. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock