Discuss Tile trim for Shower niche in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi All , about to start tiling the walls in my shower on jackoboard and tanked joints, I have two shower niches on the same wall to put tile trim around, my tiles are 9mm thickness so I was planning on using 10mm either straight edge or round edge alloy tile trim, could you guys confirm if 10mm trim is usually used on 9mm tiles or larger trim needed, and what style tile trim do most of you guys use , thanks

Reply to Tile trim for Shower niche in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks