Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Tile Suppliers that are closing for a while in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,836 31
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Tile flair (all stores?)

real stone Stanley green industrial estate cheshire

Add names to the list and I'll edit this first post to include them all.

Last edited:
TileFix Direct

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,836 31
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update: ANY STORE NOT SELLING ESSENTIAL GOODS SUCH AS FOOD AND MEDICINES HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CLOSE DOWN FULLY.

I assume this means all tile shops and B&Q etc.

This is for three weeks lads.

So you need to be claiming universal credit who will be speaking about your income and helping top up something. If you mortgage please speak to your bank etc.

Reactions
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Anyone know of any suppliers open, CTD & Topps are closed

Cstiling

TF
Arms
Reactions
City plumbing is open again tomorrow over here
You have to call them first and they'll leave goods outside

Nicobond

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reactions
Hi All

Our branch (N&C Building Materials in Dagenham) remains open as we are a hub for the supply of emergency materials for key projects and cater for trade only supplies.

The branch (for collection) and the sales office (for telephone orders/delivery) are open between 7am and 4pm. For collections, Please be advised that we are operating under strict social distancing measures so you may be likely to queue during busy periods. Please be patient with us as we remain open with reduced staff capacity and with the highest priority to maintain the safety of our staff and our customers.

I have added directions here: Google Maps - https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Freshwater+Rd,+Dagenham+RM8+1SP/@51.566601,0.1290562,17z/data=!4m17!1m7!3m6!1s0x47d8a4506e981c21:0x20770a5d2ec20bd4!2sFreshwater+Rd,+Dagenham+RM8+1SP!3b1!8m2!3d51.5666976!4d0.1314688!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x47d8a4506e981c21:0x20770a5d2ec20bd4!2m2!1d0.1314688!2d51.5666976!3e0

On a more national scale, we are still operating a delivery service from some of our sites, whilst continuing to maintain strict safety measures and are taking online orders (if you have an account) or via the phones between 8am - 3pm - call switchboard on 020 8586 4600 and ask for local branch

I've attached a letter we received from Secretary of State about being open

Keep in there, its a tough one for all. Stay safe.

Attachments

Reply to Tile Suppliers that are closing for a while in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.