Discuss Tile Related Companies On Twitter in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay so I thought I'd knock up a thread linking to the twitter accounts for all the tile adhesive related companies that I can find. I'll categories them as best I can. If you respond with some, please note what category they'd fit in so I can edit this original post and create one huge list for us all.

They will be listed as they come in, perhaps one day I'll alphabetise them all. Can see that being a pain in the back side to search if that happens with the amount of firms with "Tile" at the start of the names. Perhaps a better way would be to list them in order of the most followers, or the most active, or the ones who reply to customers the most, etc etc - Food for thought and discussion. So for now, just listed as we think of them or spot them.

MANUFACTUERS

TILE MANUFACTURERS

TILE ADHESIVE MANUFACTURERS

TILING TOOL MANUFACTURERS

UNDERFLOOR HEATING MANUFACTURERS (ELECTRIC AND / OR WATER)

OTHER MANUFACTURERS

SUPPLIERS AND SELLERS

TILE AND / OR ADHESIVE SUPPLIERS
UNDERFLOOR HEATING SUPPLIERS (WET AND ELECTRIC)

TOOL SUPPLIERS

tilersforums.com MEMBERS

tilersforums.com STAFF
tilersforums.com TRUSTED ADVISORS
tilersforums.com PROFESSIONAL TILERS / TF ARMS

Last edited:
U

Ultra Tile

You can also follow
@Ultra_Tile
and
@Granfix

for product news, industry info and competitions :)

D

Dan172

Hey, I have found @AtlasCeramics very helpful. They seemed to have a wide range of tiles and mosaics as well as their own stock. Also sale underfloor heating and Weber products etc.

Reply to Tile Related Companies On Twitter in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks