Discuss Tile levelling system in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yep, new stock of mine came today.

D814BEC8-3AAB-4409-81EE-4665937481FD.jpeg C5D71FA5-CC29-4103-AB17-DDDA77F17099.jpeg
1600 clips and 400 wedges for £59.80.
eBay.
Ordered last Saturday.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just had a look, seller has none left.

They were the cheapest I could find.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Have you used them

This is the third time I have bought these from this particular seller, I have found them to be really good.
Previous orders came with red wedges but the yellow ones are the same.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I've been using the Schmox that most seem to use. My only complaint is as others say and that the base is rather thick. I just used it on a 75m job and it wasn't an issue as I had been using a 12mm trowel. I also just buy the 1mm spacers and use my own spacers for spacing as they tend to vary in width and can throw the spacing out but was no issue for a 3mm grout gap doing what I said.

I'd like to use PLM but find it hard to price them to the job and people wanting to pay for it up here.

20190226_092509.jpg 20190224_144133.jpg

Last edited:
S

Spare Tool

Perfect level master is awesome... there is some cheap rubbish on the market but as always you pay for what you get
As a rule I'd agree, however the schmox clips that are linked above are excellent and very cheap compared to some..bases slightly thicker but would only really use them on floors anyway..

Reply to Tile levelling system in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks