Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
2mm clips are ok but I prefer 1mm and use a spacer to bring it up to 2mm.
The reason for this is because once your 2mm clip is in then the joint width can never be reduced to allow for sizey tiles. Also as some tiles have a tapered biscuit, the taper can vary so the grout joint can also vary. A 2mm clip does limit you a bit. Not a problem to use, it’s just not as easy as a 1mm
[automerge]1567236027[/automerge]
Do you sell a 1mm clip?

I

Italy

Sorry but 0.04 / 120,000 pcs

And its avaliable in our house downstairs to ready for pickup. So dont need to wait many weeks or months to collect all..in many parts

Anyone can pickup from us. And quality is strongest. We tried many another brands but this what we sell is steongest when you take down to the floor with tool it wont be break!

Its expensive or cheap its relative. I didnt found any of shops whos:

• have enough qty always ( just empty of stock )
  • prices at shops much more expensive and only few thousands can buy / time

But anyone can check just go to some shops and you’ll see prices and qties..

And if you have a big project exanple like hotel. You cant wait for months to get it ...

And we have always have in stock huge qties and this prices can calculate everyone :))

Have a good day! :)
you have only one chance to sell those clips here
at that price.
if you send some test pieces for free, of course
and if they are as you say, maybe someone buys them.
don't send them to me because I already have my ideas. thank you
and excuse me if I seem a bit abrupt
but this is reality.

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
I checked at on ebay , and amazon... Thats why I think our price is very fair.

Ebay cheapest clips /pcs
US $0.0868

So I guess my 0.04 $ / pcs is fair price.

J

J Sid

Can some tilers correct him by linking to some listings that area cheaper - for the same type of clip?

I haven't the time to search, and to be fair, can't differentiate between a few of them.

Why bother Dan, he has been told but choices to ignore it. Let them sit in his garage.
Probably cost him less then 1p each when buying that amount

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Why bother Dan, he has been told but choices to ignore it. Let them sit in his garage.
Probably cost him less then 1p each when buying that amount
I was hoping other people who found the thread in the future had a couple of listings to visit, and get the chance to see a real price from a seller who has been used by guys on here before, rather than thinking that the OP's price is the going rate.

:)

And perhaps; giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they genuinely can't find the ones you guys are seeing and using? And perhaps they can then go to their supplier with the info, and get their prices down, and then pass on the savings to those who buy from them?

Not sure.

lol

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
Can some tilers correct him by linking to some listings that area cheaper - for the same type of clip?

I haven't the time to search, and to be fair, can't differentiate between a few of them.

Yes same clips.
So that's why I dont understand , because I checked every sites like ebay, amazon..and cheapest price is more than double than my price...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes same clips.
So that's why I dont understand , because I checked every sites like ebay, amazon..and cheapest price is more than double than my price...

Give us a day or so, we will end up with some links in this thread for you to check out. Somebody will dare to be the first to post a link for you. It might just take a day or so. :)

S

Spare Tool

Couldn't link but there's a screenshot 2000 for ÂŁ79.99 free delivery...
Screenshot_20190831-143920.png

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
Couldn't link but there's a screenshot 2000 for ÂŁ79.99 free delivery... View attachment 109319

If they can provide to you huge qty. maybe okay... like more than 100,000 pcs than we also ! But its more expensive than our clips. Wich is cheaper than your linked clips. That is 0.0055ÂŁ costs more / pcs than our clips.

So this what I told I didnt found cheaper clips than our prices and I didnt found more than 100,000 pcs in 1 TIME than we !

:)

S

Spare Tool

2000 X 4p = ÂŁ80 I did say exchange rate to $'s ups the price a bit but on 100,000 would expect them to be much much cheaper and don't have to get on a ferry to pick them up, who needs 100,000 clips anyway (unless selling them on which to make 1p a clip is a waste of time) 2000 lasts me months..

Reply to Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock