Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

plehr

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello!

If you're interested in we have got 120,000 pcs Tile levelling system only Clips, 2mm! Unbranded. New in boxes!

Price is 0,04 usd / pcs.

But We dont want to give to small orders...If you really interested in We can give all in 1 time for you!

We need a long therm business!

Pickup location at Europe, Hungary. Weekends also!

Or we can ship anywhere.

Thank you in advanced!

Reagards,
Attila

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to let this one slide to see where it goes. Fair play for going through the maul of registering here. Our register page is nearly bullet proof.

This has to be a genuine offer.

@3_fall didn't you have some a bit ago? Lol is this price good or what? :oops:
[automerge]1567108350[/automerge]
Hello!

If you're interested in we have got 120,000 pcs Tile levelling system only Clips, 2mm! Unbranded. New in boxes!

Price is 0,04 usd / pcs.

But We dont want to give to small orders...If you really interested in We can give all in 1 time for you!

Or we can ship anywhere.

Thank you in advanced!

Reagards,
Attila
Do we have to buy 120,000 @ .04?

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can get them cheaper on the bay ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!

Price is 0,04 usd / pcs.

Or we can ship anywhere.

Thank you in advanced!

Reagards,
Attila
Seems like that price has to half for it to be an option for us over here.

Is that possible?

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
The price is fair , however another fair point you can pickup by person from us

If anyone has got a real interest let me mnow and PM we’ll talk further details

Thank you guys!

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The price is fair , however another fair point you can pickup by person from us

If anyone has got a real interest let me mnow and PM we’ll talk further details

Thank you guys!
I am fairly serious. I'm wondering, considering the fact that we can get them at .04 on ebay, already in the UK. How they are doing that cheaper than you? Perhaps your supplier is the person we need to go to?

Can you get 240,000 @ 0.02C? per unit?

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
I am fairly serious. I'm wondering, considering the fact that we can get them at .04 on ebay, already in the UK. How they are doing that cheaper than you? Perhaps your supplier is the person we need to go to?

Can you get 240,000 @ 0.02C? per unit?

Sorry but 0.04 / 120,000 pcs

And its avaliable in our house downstairs to ready for pickup. So dont need to wait many weeks or months to collect all..in many parts

Anyone can pickup from us. And quality is strongest. We tried many another brands but this what we sell is steongest when you take down to the floor with tool it wont be break!

Its expensive or cheap its relative. I didnt found any of shops whos:

• have enough qty always ( just empty of stock )
  • prices at shops much more expensive and only few thousands can buy / time

But anyone can check just go to some shops and you’ll see prices and qties..

And if you have a big project exanple like hotel. You cant wait for months to get it ...

And we have always have in stock huge qties and this prices can calculate everyone :))

Have a good day! :)

O

Old Mod

@3_fall didn't you have some a bit ago?

Errrrrm No haha

I don’t use that type anymore @Dan

17B3EF87-5157-4776-A979-B0B15BE8BAA1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
game changer in the tile industry. Get mine from eBay too. Been using for a number of years now. For some tiles it would be impossible to tile without them.

D

Dumbo

Sorry but 0.04 / 120,000 pcs

And its avaliable in our house downstairs to ready for pickup. So dont need to wait many weeks or months to collect all..in many parts

Anyone can pickup from us. And quality is strongest. We tried many another brands but this what we sell is steongest when you take down to the floor with tool it wont be break!

Its expensive or cheap its relative. I didnt found any of shops whos:

• have enough qty always ( just empty of stock )
  • prices at shops much more expensive and only few thousands can buy / time

But anyone can check just go to some shops and you’ll see prices and qties..

And if you have a big project exanple like hotel. You cant wait for months to get it ...

And we have always have in stock huge qties and this prices can calculate everyone :))

Have a good day! :)
I don't know but if come to you to pick up,, with cross channel ferry and fuel do you still think it would work out better than buying from eBay. I am in the UK

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
I just crreated now Amazon account wich is still verificated in progress. As my acc. verified will publish my AD. I'll share the link here, too.

And if more comfortable for you guys ( as I can see yes ) you can order there.

But jsut reply myself anyone can come and pickup by person from us! And dont forget long therm busienss need !

Reply to Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock