Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile Layout Software to Design Layout of Wall and Floor Tiles in Bathrooms and Kitchens in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

K

kimrobns

I use Sketchup and find it very difficult to do tile layouts. Also very difficult to get help.

Reaction score
For all the faffing of putting measurements into a computer and assuming everything is square, I’d say that calculation system wouldn’t work for almost every job I’ve ever done.

Reaction score
Laser, good tape measure, pencil lines, take some beating! I am pretty good with my IT but at 64 years not sure how you put out of square into the computer plus slight tile size differential etc etc. Can’t beat the human eye.

Reply to Tile Layout Software to Design Layout of Wall and Floor Tiles in Bathrooms and Kitchens in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock