Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile Identification Help. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Ay up again lads.

I know it's a long shot. attached images of plain white tile I need to match up to, if anybody could offer info it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for assistance.
Paul.

I

Ian

Topps do loads of eliane stuff, that is an odd size though, I've got some very similar in the garage that are 330x250, they'd probably be a good place to start your search.

J

J Sid

wp_ss_20151015_0001.png
Would love to help

OP
AD Ceramics

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Topps do loads of eliane stuff, that is an odd size though, I've got some very similar in the garage that are 330x250, they'd probably be a good place to start your search.

Topps.......please Bri don't say that....my skin will become covered with puss filled boils, my eyes will bleed, my teeth will become curly, my hair straight and all my future children will be born with green genitals and walk backwards if I enter a Topps Tiles shop.

I

Ian

Topps.......please Bri don't say that....my skin will become covered with puss filled boils, my eyes will bleed, my teeth will become curly, my hair straight and all my future children will be born with green genitals and walk backwards if I enter a Topps Tiles shop.
You'll need full PPE to enter, all the best!

Reply to Tile Identification Help. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock