Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Which Tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ Did You Use Most During 2012?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of ?...

This is for 2012 only ,

ALL TILE https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Bubblecraft

Used Bal Rapid Flex the most this year. Not sure if its on the poll (I'm on Tapatalk) Could some one ad my vote please?

OP
A

adamunited

It won't let me vote if possible could somebody vote weber for me. Thanks in advance

OP
S

Slowly Learning

Might get some stick for it but I genuinely like the topps topfix slow set adhesives sure they are made by some one else but good for what I do.

OP
J

jonnyc

been using tilemaster last few months and very pleased with it. good price as well

afright

TF
Reaction score
Weber but do use Bal white star a lot when using tubbed, but powder its got to be Weber you can rely on its setting time not like some of the other powder adhesive.

Last edited:
OP
D

DHTiling

Got told back in the summer PCI are pulling out of the uk market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

DHTiling

yes it happening in january
i have an account with them for carrament and pecilastic.a shame

It is ye. Still a lot of comps use them. Never been a fan myself though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
BAL slightly ahead so far. Then Mapei, then Weber. Still plenty of time for others to catch up perhaps. Though I think it'll be one of the main three that lead this year.

Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 15.29.47.png

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock