Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Which Tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ Did You Use Most During 2012?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of ?...

This is for 2012 only ,

ALL TILE https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

kaharrison9

Benfer C2 for me.

25kg bag,great price,S1 and up to date has never failed us.

Also i have got to know the product inside out.

Though for mosaics i always try to use Bal mosaic fix.

Kev

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is the first year I've not touched a trowel at all. I swear I did something last year. But it might have even been the year before that to be honest. :(

I should do a table or something for next year. Deano's seat thing rocked but not sure I have the patience for something that fancy, it'd end up never finished.

OP
B

brian c

i have tried the tilemaster stuff...im sure its little diamonds on the front of the bag.....im sure i posted something on the forums about it a while ago.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock