Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see not many votes for many of the other options other than the main three brands. We normally find a fair few users do use some of the others.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I like Weber (low dust stuff), but voted for Toppfix because I use this the most. Cheers Sean

- - - Updated - - -

I like Weber (low dust stuff), but voted for Toppfix because I use this the most. Cheers Sean

Just got a 'Database Error' message, that's why the above is duplicated.

P

Plumbing Tiler

For me its been about 60/40 split between Bal and more recently over to Weber, very happy with it, and great value for money too.

S

StephenR

Use Mapei almost exclusively unless they don't have a product for the job but that's only happened once in the last few years. Anything else is too difficult to get hold of. Technical dept very helpful too.

G

garybadger

Main product we use is Bal Single Part Flexible, however also use Mapei and Webber as well. Can't see past these 3 brands for my material to be fair.

G

graeme

Have used BAL (for wet room floor base), Nicobond (for heavy glass tiles), and Mapei (for wet room).

Not surprised to see Mapei & BAL in the lead.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks