Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
Bal and weber for me. Can someone add my vote please as I'm on tapatalk. PCI are definitely going, as I am led to believe BASF are pulling the plug on it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Bal and weber for me. Can someone add my vote please as I'm on tapatalk. PCI are definitely going, as I am led to believe BASF are pulling the plug on it.
BAL or Weber then mate? Which one did you use the most?

J

jonnyc

What will you use instead then now mate? Got any options?
The pci carrament isa special adhesive for sensitive white stones .there are other similar products I can use but I actually liked Shane the pci rep and he did me great pallet deal .the pecilastic is going to be more of a problem to replace if no one is going to bring this in.
I use it for some developers instead of ditra as it cuts costs down and also use a lot when a tile bridges over two substrates . I use bal fast flex rubber adhesive on top of pecilastic and this is as good as I can rethink of but no guarantee and the pecilastic is only 1mm thick.
for main adhesive I use tile master as posted earlier and for what I do this is far the best value for money . I think that as word spreads tile master will becomes much bigger player if they want to.

J

jonnyc

interesting to see that ardex have claimed less than 30% of what bal supply to those who have voted so far.
i will be interested to see final results .
i have used at least 5 of the brands for periods over the years .

D

DHTiling

The pci carrament isa special adhesive for sensitive white stones .there are other similar products I can use but I actually liked Shane the pci rep and he did me great pallet deal .the pecilastic is going to be more of a problem to replace if no one is going to bring this in.
I use it for some developers instead of ditra as it cuts costs down and also use a lot when a tile bridges over two substrates . I use bal fast flex rubber adhesive on top of pecilastic and this is as good as I can rethink of but no guarantee and the pecilastic is only 1mm thick.
for main adhesive I use tile master as posted earlier and for what I do this is far the best value for money . I think that as word spreads tile master will becomes much bigger player if they want to.

Have a look at Mapei's Mapetex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Toni Simoes

i use Cemi Cola (spain adhesive company), i found it in my french tile dealer who imported spain tile and adhesive.
i paid 18€ VAT include for a C2TES1 white for floor heating
it's half price compare to a mapei C2TES1.
and it's rocks

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Many options on the Isle of Man [MENTION=36802]Cstiling[/MENTION] ?

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks