Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Wall Tiles area at TilersForums.com

G

Gazzer

Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2012?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of ?...

This is for 2012 only ,

ALL TILE ADHESIVE POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:

peteablard

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Mostly nicobond for me followed closely by palace. Certainly not my first choices of adhesive (weber & mapei) however its been on commercial jobs where you don't really get a say it materials, you get what you're given regardless of what you request!!

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is the first year I've not touched a trowel at all. I swear I did something last year. But it might have even been the year before that to be honest. :(

I should do a table or something for next year. Deano's seat thing rocked but not sure I have the patience for something that fancy, it'd end up never finished.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Wall Tiles area at TilersForums.com