Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2007 - Best Tile Adhesive For Floors And Walls? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

Lee1973

Dave thats awesome I'll definetly ring Phil tomorrow, thanks a bunch, I'll mention the forums of course mate. I can't wait to get tiling keep seeing jobs on here but most of them are for a timed served tiler. waiting for my business cards to arrive at the mo, do you have any contacts in Van sign writing need me van signed up! thanks again Dave really appreciate your help :thumbsup:
Tel : 01325 483414 and tell them Dave howe told you to phone to set up a trade account....mention the forums lee........if you phone t/moz ask to speak to phil johnson ( the manager) he will help you no probs...:thumbsup:

TILEIT

TF
Reaction score
i use biscem always have and always will,good product spreads well and dries white and if you get by the pallet cheap as chips.

TILEIT

TF
Reaction score
pci is great for flexi floors quick to grab and great to stop others walking over your handi work .......lol does anybody do an uzi 9mm for tilers

C

Cheeze

Re: Poll: What adhesive brand do you trust most?

Is dunlop really BAL in a diffrent tub, if not what is missing from dunlop.

I use green star, white star and Granfix for floors,

Dont like Webber adhesives though.

Make mine a cold one.

Yes it is, look on the back of the bags where is says "Building Adhesives Limited". Also, an old mate of mine used to be a Rep for BAL although he reckons the proper BAL stuff is better. He said it's like Kellogs making cornflakes for a supermarket, they aint gonna make them as good as their own!

T

tile55

Mapei for me, a lot of tilers and specifiers use Bal, but to me they are overpriced products.

D

div

bal for me ..used dunlop grey fast flex a few times what customer bought no call back yet...mate used it and had call back...

Z

zlodo

I am using Nicobond last 10 years and i would stick to it .Bal is good but overprised,same with Ardex.

S

ssharpe

ive also used nicobond ultragrip and have had no problems with it.reasonably priced aswell. 5.60 if you buy a pallet of 44:grin: the ultra white grout and rapid flex are good aswell.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2007 - Best Tile Adhesive For Floors And Walls? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks