• Thread starter White Room
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 5K

Discuss Thermal Imaging Phone in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The clip on thing is cheaper. Still not cheap cheap though.

Edit: just realised you've linked to the clip on one originally lol

They do an actual smartphone too, which is 600 notes!

W

White Room

The clip on thing is cheaper. Still not cheap cheap though.

Edit: just realised you've linked to the clip on one originally lol

They do an actual smartphone too, which is 600 notes!

Not for 600 notes Dan :confused:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Did he have the attachment thing for his iPhone? Or the actual phone?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
don't buy one unless you have confirmation it'll work with your phone. I have one of these. Bought it and it worked fine on my old phone but as soon as I upgraded it stopped. We have 4 android phones in the house and it doesn't work with any of them. I bought it a couple of years back and it has sat in a drawer for 12 months...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no so only specific androids then?! - Is that because of software or hardware differences do you know?

O

Old Mod

@Dan
IMG_5420.JPG

Reply to Thermal Imaging Phone in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks