Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss The Mapei Academy is open and taking bookings! in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Its not a person that i was refering to it's Mapeis adesive products, marketing materials, brand awareness that I could promote to people training to be tilers.
Business usually pay thousands to promote their business through advertising streams.

I was going to promote their company for free and send people down their way. I have marketing material already in our centre from BAL, weber, Schluter, Ardex, U Heat, Impey wet rooms, Dural, Marmox, No More Ply, Hardibacker etc which I give out so trainees are familiar with brands when they leave our tile courses
It's no big deal to me if Mapei doesnt want their business advertised with the rest of them through our centre.
Just thought they might, that's all
Darren
UK Pro tile training

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Its not a person that i was refering to it's Mapeis adesive products, marketing materials, brand awareness that I could promote to people training to be tilers.
Business usually pay thousands to promote their business through advertising streams.

I was going to promote their company for free and send people down their way. I have marketing material already in our centre from BAL, weber, Schluter, Ardex, U Heat, Impey wet rooms, Dural, Marmox, No More Ply, Hardibacker etc which I give out so trainees are familiar with brands when they leave our tile courses
It's no big deal to me if Mapei doesnt want their business advertised with the rest of them through our centre.
Just thought they might be interested in some free advertising that's all
Darren
UK Pro tile training

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I have emailed the Mapei marketing department as you said to see if they would like to have their products, brochures, promoted through our training centre free of charge, heard nothing back.
I thought they would have jumped at the chance, we train over 800 people per year
Darren
UK Pro tile Training
www.tiling-courses.co.uk

Hi Darren, I've just double checked and if it's the same centre it appears it is being dealt with. Have Jason or Chris been in touch?

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I have emailed the Mapei marketing department as you said to see if they would like to have their products, brochures, promoted through our training centre free of charge, heard nothing back.
I thought they would have jumped at the chance, we train over 800 people per year
Darren
UK Pro tile Training
www.tiling-courses.co.uk

Hi Darren, I've just double checked and if it's the same centre it appears it is being dealt with. Have Jason or Chris been in touch?

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi, I invited Jason and Chris into the centre over 6 months ago and never heard from either of them since they came in.

I rang head office about a month ago again who put me in touch with Stephen the local rep who has been trying to sort things out with some brochures / literature etc.
I think an email come through today saying there is a parcel getting delivered next week.
Stephen gave me some dates when Mapei is running product courses, i have passed those details onto this weeks course

Reply to The Mapei Academy is open and taking bookings! in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock