Discuss The Londoner Hotel, 100 plots left to tile, £46m2, Leicester Square in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
up to 40m2
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Central London, Leicester Square
Good morning, I am contracts manager for Arcitile Group and I am looking for small gangs of top quality tilers to pay decent m2 rates to (No middle-men-Karen type 'managers' nicking a few quid per m2, please) for the future works we have secured and this hotel.

The Londoner Hotel, Leiecester Square, London is the worlds first 'superboutique' of its kind and will be looking to open late 2020. 100 plots to tile remain.
Rate = £46m2
The wall tiles are Ann Sacks 200x50mm with matching listels.
The floor tiles are 900x600mm.
One niche
One access panel

We have a grouter should you wish to sell your grout to him.
Plot sizes vary between 20m2 - 40m2 and plots are loaded out, ready to go.

This job is not for the pretend tilers of the world. A top quality finish must be maintained at all times.

Being a Blue Sky Building site there is a strict 5 PoPPE rule that must be adhered to at all times.
Battery grinders, provide your own lighting, 110v points available although most fixers use two battery lights per day.

Current Covid social distancing rules at work mean that we have one stair core for up and one for down and the building is working in a one way clockwise system.

If this should interest you then please contact me via email: [email protected]
Send me an email selling yourself!

1589270449632.png

Last edited:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Good morning fixers,
We have had technical issue and I have lost all emails sent to myself.
Whomever is still interested in this job and further works with us, please send an email to [email protected]
Many thanks

Reply to The Londoner Hotel, 100 plots left to tile, £46m2, Leicester Square in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks