Discuss The best mixing tubs? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Same as Adey,I bought 4 rubi ones from topps ,must of been a good year ago.was quite optimistic at first but got to admit they're probably more robust than gorilla,tub trug buckets( quite unusual for ruby )

W

White Room

I've got good selection of flexi tubs, had them so long cant even remember where I bought them. Travis do some and handles start splitting after 2 weeks.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm too tight to throw tubs away when the handles snap so i fix them, i cut a two hole section off some galvband and drill a hole in each side of the handle and bolt them together. Works a treat and saves dumping them in landfill.

U

Unused Account 1

The rubi ones ,had mine two years ,i use it to keep tools in and use to mix,clean with a big scrubbing brush ,ive got two ,one of the best bits of kit

Reply to The best mixing tubs? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks