Discuss The beast has arrived in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yesterday my sigma 10m9 was delivered:hurray:. Fantastic communication from the supplier( Protiler tools) just got it in time before the Italians go on their August break.
I am going to do a review on this straight out of the box but don't know how to post pictures, can somebody tell me how please.

Last edited:
I

Ian

Yesterday my sigma 10m9 was delivered:hurray:. Fantastic communication from the supplier( Protilers) just got it in time before the Italians go on their August break.
I am going to do a review on this straight out of the box but don't know how to post pictures, can somebody tell me how please.

In the reply box, click on the icon with a tree in it to upload from PC/laptop. Or if you have a smart phone use the Tapatalk app.

P

Protilers

I presume the OP means PROTILER TOOLS, as I do not supply tools..........only Labour, materials and sarcasim.......

thanks

Lee

I

Ian

I wil download the tapatalk app now. Is using that pretty obvious .?

Yes mate, the upload icons are at the bottom of the page when you are writing a post. You can either upload from phone album or take the photo live. Dead easy once you've done it a couple of times.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just testing the app
Here is a bathroom I've just finished today

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1374267269.431840.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 123

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I presume the OP means PROTILER TOOLS, as I do not supply tools..........only Labour, materials and sarcasim.......

thanks

Lee

And only the sarcasm comes for free - in some cases a small fee may be charged :smilewinkgrin:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thats better, can see it now, looking good Chalker :thumbsup:

Reply to The beast has arrived in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks