Discuss Thank you, forum! Job complete in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Matty

TF
Reaction score
Recently (finally!) wrapped up our bathroom so just here to say a big thanks to the advice gained from this forum! Lots of posts read and a few of my q's answered..
Was my first job at our home so I could take my time and I learned loads from doing it, can't wait for the next job soon, cheers!

IMG-20190722-WA0001.jpeg

DSC_1419.JPG

DSC_1675.JPG

DSC_2109.JPG

DSC_2108.JPG

DSC_0843.JPG

DSC_0842.JPG

DSC_0829.JPG

DSC_2117.JPG

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Very nice!

Matty

TF
Reaction score
OMG !!! I thought pic nbr 2 was your complete job!! Then I scrolled down. Wow what a difference. You must be very pleased. Well done.
Haha!! I can imagine the shock🤣 very pleased in the end, i mean it took months but worth it now it's done, thanks for the comment!

P

Perfect Tiling

Very well done indeed.....when you see some of the appalling jobs that so called tilers have left customers with on this forum....you've put them to shame!!!!

Matty

TF
Reaction score
Very well done indeed.....when you see some of the appalling jobs that so called tilers have left customers with on this forum....you've put them to shame!!!!
Thanks so much! I think seeing so much of what not to do and why helps.. After doing the bathroom you really appreciate how much skill is in the trade👍 cheers

Reply to Thank you, forum! Job complete in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks