Discuss Test upload more than one image at a time in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll thank me for this if it work.

Please test uploading more than one image at a time using mobile devices and laptops/computers etc

image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg

Upvote 0

O

Old Mod

Oh ok, yeah that's how it used to be on a mobile.
But you could drag and drop on laptop. (Still can!)
But now when you select upload file and you choose photo library you see the page of thumbnails and instead of it uploading immediately like it used to, the thumbnails stay there and they're just highlighted.
Exactly the same as Facebook and whatsapp!
It's like being in a constant state of euphoria! Haha
There's been dozens and dozens and dozens of threads I've not created cos I could t be bothered to upload the images! Hahaha

T

Time's Ran Out

We've been lucky so far then.
Suppose we'll have to get ready for dozens of threads full of pictures. Should be like mine - just keep using the same ones, bound to be someone not seen them:(

Reply to Test upload more than one image at a time in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks