Discuss Terrazzo Tiler required - Bristol/WSM in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

GSM1

TF
Reaction score
Terrazzo Tiler required - Full Time (Bristol/WSM)
Hi Guy's.
the positon is still available

Hi All,
really surprised that I didn't get a single note of interest to the vacancy.
It's a very unique position in the Terrazzo trade and offers an excellent salary & conditions.
If you know of anyone in the Bristol area then please let them know about the vacancy.

I am looking for a Terrazzo Tiler for the Bristol/WSM area.
This is a Full Time position with a large national company carrying out repairs on a nightshift operation.
A company vehicle will be provided equipped with all tools required.
A skills test would take place to display that the applicant is competent to repair Terrazzo.
I successfully filled another vacancy via this forum and hope for some interest for this vacancy.​

Reply to Terrazzo Tiler required - Bristol/WSM in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks