Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss TEAM MOVEMBER - Join the Movember Team Early and start raising cash! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
MG592 HP-SEP15FA__TEASER-SNAKE.jpg

Hi lads and ladies, you may remember that last year I joined Movember and raised a whopping £40 or something. I think £20 was my own cash, £10 was Neales (Sir Ramics) and a friend offline gave another £10.

Disgusting I thought. I can do better than that. So I'm starting early this year and am offering the team out to anybody so we can get some good coverage.

I've managed to bag the team name "Team Movember" which I was suprised about I thought it would have already gone. Movember United Kingdom - Team - The team page.

Please join in this. If you've not read about it before now, check it out here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
We basically grow a 'tash during November, no cheating! There are some rules. Find them on the website.

So you can JOIN OUR TEAM: Movember United Kingdom - Team
(this is what I want most - massive team with massive total donations)

Donate to the team: https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/payment/team_id/965669
Or Donate to me: https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/payment/member_id/2906253/

PLEASE SIGN UP TO THE AWESOME CAUSE - WHETHER YOU MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM, GO AS A LONE RANGER, OR JOIN OUR TEAM (WHICH MEANS YOU CAN STILL ACCEPT PERSONAL DONATIONS TOO) - I'M NOT BOTHERED. BUT GROW A BLOODY TASH FOR ONCE WILL YOU?!?! - AND GET YOUR MATES GIVE YOU A FIVER EACH AND STICK IT ON YOUR PAGE!!!

logo-mov-2013-nowolf.png

Q

Qwerty

Re: TEAM MOVEMBER - Join the Movember Team Early and start raising cas

I've got one already (comes as a double act with my beard!).....does that mean I can't enter?

Great way of fundraising! :)

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

No mate there are some rules

http://au.movember.com/uploads/files/2013/Rules/MO13 Rules.pdf

You would need to first start clean shaven. And then not join your beard to your 'tash. That's not a 'tash then, it's a goatee.

But, as you already rock a beard and tash, shave it off for once, and grow it back. You'll get money for nothing really.

More to the point, I'm seeing how big our team can get.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score

Im in. I look like a right pervert with a tash lol

F

Fliselege

I'll do most things for a good cause, but clean shave, not in a million years, I'll donate instead :)

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I'll do most things for a good cause, but clean shave, not in a million years, I'll donate instead :)

G'wan!!!!! - We'll let you start by just disconnecting your beard from your 'tash. Bend the rules a bit for you. Then you just grow the tash more, and just trim the beard bit? Would that get you involved?

F

Fliselege

Yeah go on then, as long as I can just .5mm grade the lot, grow the tash and keep the beard -5mm, deal?

F

Fliselege

OK signed up...

Reply to TEAM MOVEMBER - Join the Movember Team Early and start raising cash! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock