Discuss swimming pool tiling course???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
well just thinking at the mo dom iv'e had a few people pm me about it,it could run with say mosaic tiling as well ,it seems lots of young fixers are not as knolagable as they would like to be!!, it might be a chance for me to put back a bit, thats how im thinking:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

Cracking idea mate but i'm not sure(still undecided),glasgow is hardly the place for swimming pools!

A

Aston

you might laugh at this gooner but you could use a plasterers bath to demo the mosaics!

they have iregular corners, curved angles and rounded edges to demo seaming the mosaics to fit accurately in the corners etc..

when you've finished, press the sides in and pop off the mosaics like a gorrilla bucket for mixing...it would keep your costs down and get the main points across, just an idea mate.

maybe have a word with mapei and see if they would be interested in supplying there tanking kits and products etc,,,that way you both get benefits?

regards

ed

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LM Ceramics

well just thinking at the mo dom iv'e had a few people pm me about it,it could run with say mosaic tiling as well ,it seems lots of young fixers are not as knolagable as they would like to be!!, it might be a chance for me to put back a bit, thats how im thinking:thumbsup:

i think that is a fantastic idea ive worked on a swimming pool with my old boss who i served my time with but i was labouring back then never got a chance to be hands on but it was good experience though

U

united

Good Idea :thumbsup:

One day I will have my own pool so it would be good to know how to tile it :lol:

Reply to swimming pool tiling course???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks