Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Surrey KT21 - Need tiler for 2 Bathrooms in next 3 weeks in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello, I'm in latter stages of house renovation in Ashtead, Surrey and need a tiler to do the family bathroom and master ensuite. I need job completed by mid April or sooner if possible.

The family bath is all prepared by my plumber with straight and level marmox boards, have all materials and is ready to go. This is 33m2 all in white metro tiles in brickbond pattern. Details:
Floor preparation (ditramat onto 22mm Caber deck) – 3m2
Floor Porcelain tiles 600/600 - 3m2
Walls ceramic metro tiles 75/300 Brick pattern – 27.5sqm
3 Alcove shelves + trim + mosaic tiles
Silicone around shower area and around the bath and basin

The master ensuite has had the wall tiles (330x1000) fixed apart from bottom row but this needs finishing off. About 4 tiles need to come off and be redone around the shower alcoves. The floor is all prepared and tanked and ready to go. Details:
Floor Porcelain Tiles 600/600 -10m2
Wet room Floor area – 1.4m2
remove and lay new Walls porcelain tiles -5m2
Window reveal
Grouting walls and floor(epoxy for shower alcove)
2 Alcove shelves + trim + glass mosaic
Silicone around the shower and all corners

Thanks

Dean

jimmi-c

TF
Reaction score
Hi dean , are you still looking for a tiler? I tried to message you but I think you need to adjust your privacy settings on here so you can receive messages .

Reply to Surrey KT21 - Need tiler for 2 Bathrooms in next 3 weeks in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock