• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)

Discuss Studs not where I need them in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Reactions

So, I've removed all the tiles and plasterboard to find I can't reboard as the studs won't be correctly located on the 'back' wall. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reactions
359 1
I do a lot of rip out and refits. Add extra studs as you need them. Put in as many studs and noggins as you need to achieve what you need with what you are fitting

Reactions
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Put some more in where you need them? ;)
haha! I know ‍♂

I'm not sure how to explain myself... My problem is what do I screw the new stud into?

I've drawn a diagram of my solution. Red pen is my planned solution, is this sound?

Reply to Studs not where I need them in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

Top Bottom