Discuss Storms in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Worse storms this year coming this weekend.

Anybody working outside? Anybody got a storm around them now?

C

Colour Republic

got a set of patio doors coming out this weekend and it directly on the seafront:oops:

T

Time's Ran Out

Just started to rain heavy here in the North East.
Help fill up Keilder Water so no hose pipe ban next year!
Always look on the bright side of life!:thumbsup:

Reaction score
yes mate, it's blowing over here ,but it's cosy when you get in to a warm bed with a warm wifey to cutch up to and it's blowin and raining outside m8 great :lol::lol::lol:

D

DHTiling

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3v0rJqyCTM]YouTube - Rain, Rain, Go Away![/ame]

:lol:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Been lashing it since last night, site is awash in mud and water, got soaked through, Friday 13 struck several times, self levelling laser being the worst hit apart from me, called it a day before I killed someone, went to the pub to warm and chill ???????

H

hillhead

Dry here for now,i'm off to the atlantic coast tomorrow morning for the weekend!!!
Donegal here i come,tommyzoomland!!! lol. and i aint working:8:

S

strummerman

Years ago i use to love this type of weather straight home from work battery on charge and when ready out with the dog for a nights lampin killin bunnies :smilewinkgrin:

D

david campbell

Worse storms this year coming this weekend.

Anybody working outside? Anybody got a storm around them now?

yes! it's the mrs doing the xmas shopping,totally indestructable tornado she is :lol:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Years ago i use to love this type of weather straight home from work battery on charge and when ready out with the dog for a nights lampin killin bunnies :smilewinkgrin:

Can't beat a bit of fresh rabbit, years gone past I used to have a black German Shepard that would catch rabbits if it got the upper ........ paw, rule was, first for me,the rest for him. Rabbit caught, business done and in the pot within the hour :drool5:

F

Fred

Wet cutting out side in Epsom today, rained non-stop & very windy, having a hot toddie now.:thumbsup:

Reply to Storms in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks