Discuss START: New Job Of The Month Contest - 9/2019 in the Job Of The Month Forum area at TilersForums.com

Dan

Admin
Staff member
TilersForums.com members, I'm pleased to say a new new Job Of The Month 9/2019 contest has just started, you can submit your job picture to this months dedicated album page.

You have 28 days to submit your job picture, only 1 job picture can be added to the actual JOTM album, so you will need put a link in the description of that uploaded picture to either your album where the rest of the pictures are, or a thread in the forum that you've discussed the job. Just like it used to be.

Once all submissions are in, members will have just 21 days to vote for the job entry they like the most.

Winners will get a forum badge showing others they have won a JOTM. And JOTM Winners get entry into an annual JOTY contest for us to find the overall winner for the year.

Good luck to everyone !
TilersForums.com :)

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anybody submitting?

We can use this start thread as a support thread.

It's a new way we're doing it, so if anybody needs a hand, let us know.

HOW TO SUBMIT
Basically:-
  • Create a thread of your own somewhere in a public forum or create an album in the media section of the forum and add your pictures to that
  • Choose one image from the job and upload it to the JOTM album, linked to above
  • In the description of that image, link to the thread or album containing the rest of the images (this is a way for people to scan over the full job and see for themselves what was involved
The prizes are being negotiated, but at least include a £50 amazon voucher from TilersForums.com :) And of course the new smart JOTM badge that goes over your avatar rather than it being a tag.
Post automatically merged:

This is the album page: Job Of The Month 9/2019 - https://www.tilersforums.com/media/albums/job-of-the-month-9-2019.1662/

Add your image to that.

I'll help @antonio link to a thread with the rest of the pictures in. :D

Last edited:

antonio

TF
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
Anybody submitting?

We can use this start thread as a support thread.

It's a new way we're doing it, so if anybody needs a hand, let us know.

HOW TO SUBMIT
Basically:-
  • Create a thread of your own somewhere in a public forum or create an album in the media section of the forum and add your pictures to that
  • Choose one image from the job and upload it to the JOTM album, linked to above
  • In the description of that image, link to the thread or album containing the rest of the images (this is a way for people to scan over the full job and see for themselves what was involved
The prizes are being negotiated, but at least include a £50 amazon voucher from TilersForums.com :) And of course the new smart JOTM badge that goes over your avatar rather than it being a tag.

This is the album page: Job Of The Month 9/2019 - https://www.tilersforums.com/media/albums/job-of-the-month-9-2019.1662/

Add your image to that.

I'll help @antonio link to a thread with the rest of the pictures in. :D
mine is already inserted
do i only see it?

Screenshot (16).png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
mine is already inserted
do i only see it?

View attachment 109554
We need a thread creating, with lots of pictures in it, or a media album, with lots of pictures in it. So we can see the complete job from a few different angles and things.

Maybe also a paragraph about the job. What struggles you had if any. Thank kinda thing.

Dan

Admin
Staff member

Have you entered in JOTM Comp?

• Yes I have :)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No I haven't but I will :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I will in the future :)

Votes: 1 20.0%

Find a Tiler (New Entries)