Discuss Stair rods now at Tradetiler. . NO Tiler or tradesmen should be without a set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

If you think health and saftey think stair rods, one of the best products and is available from Tradetiler......

TradeTiler.Ltd Dust Sheets & Protective Coverings

Safety Stair Rods

With the ever increasing need to meet Government Health & Safety legislation, Safety Stair Rods are an ideal answer to help reduce the possibilities of slips and trips on stairs at an affordable price.

• 14 spring loaded rods in a canvass bag.
  • These rods work from widths of 28" to 40" (711mm - 1016mm)
  • Designed to hold dust sheets etc into the step of each individual stair
  • Greatly reducing the potential for slips and trips.
  • Use across doorways to prevent unwanted guests on newly tiled areas!
Click here so see review on tilersforums.com

Price: £18.99 £21.84 Including VAT at 15%

Stair rods.

F

faithhealer

Tried to contact them Dave after you gave me the card but no reply to email, hate that

D

DHTiling

Carol from stair rods john is a busy lady, but no worries you can NOW get a set of stair rods from tradetiler......:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

i was tiling floors in a house in Cornwall this week and i used the rods to block each door way off. The other trades thought they were a great idea. One painter asked
"how many rods in a bag"
"14" i replied
"How many do you think you will have at the end of the job" :lol:

D

Dumbo

Purchased these from dave at tradetiler big thumbs up from me they work a treat , does the job of holding the dust sheet on the stairs. So no worries about tripping down the stairs or your customer going down! Get a set guys. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ted

H

hillhead

I bought that roll and stroll cover a while back from Dave and it is a good piece of kit,its also good for lifting dirt and dust from customers stairs !!! bloody hell it sticks to it like nothing normal !! you must have to throw it away after use,but expensive for that !! the cotton one with the rods seems damn good,i fell once before on the cotton one,oh it was sore.

Reply to Stair rods now at Tradetiler. . NO Tiler or tradesmen should be without a set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks