Discuss Stained black tiles in the Advice Forum for Australian Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Hello!
Iv recently bought this house and iv noticed that the bathroom tiles go white after they are dry. Iv tried cleaning it with vinegar, CLR and generic cleaning products. I don’t even know what it is.
Please help me!

Attachments

• 58B7DBE0-4891-402F-B68C-09DDAF8A439A.jpeg
    58B7DBE0-4891-402F-B68C-09DDAF8A439A.jpeg
    544.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 6D783B3B-EE01-4940-A716-D82D6F2705DA.jpeg
    6D783B3B-EE01-4940-A716-D82D6F2705DA.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 5

Reply to Stained black tiles in the Advice Forum for Australian Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
Hi all I laid a full patio with black limestone last October on a full layer of concrete. I didn't use grout and used joint it simple. Brushed it in then soaked it. From day 1 the patio had a silver grey look and never looked black. I was advised not to seal for 12 weeks and to make sure it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen backsplash, took a while as it’s was a herringbone style with lots of cuts, but once the tiles were on the wall it looked really good and was worth the extra time and effort. I brought all the adhesive and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Had a tiler in to tile a living room (12m2). Bought the tiles ourselves. Came home to the job done and noticed slight colour variants in the tiles laid down. Pointed it out to the tiler who said he had noticed the differences in the tiles but the codes on the tiles were the same so he kept...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I can get help. My son-in-law offered to grout the walls of our bathroom but he did not take the grout off quick enough, he let it rest there for some time and even plastered some around the tiles. Does...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We've just had a load of 900 x 600 porcelain tiles laid at the back of the house and round the side and after cleaning them up have noticed what appears to be a huge colour variance around the side. What is the realistic solution to this problem? The guy who laid them doesn't seem to want to...
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum