Discuss Split Face Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi All, I am a landscaper by trade and have done some very minor tiling. For my current job, I have gotten some silver Anthracite split face tiles. They will be used as cladding on the block walls. The supplier I got them from said that they are internal use. They say that they should not be used on anything that may get wet, i.e. a shower. I assume this is because there is not grout and they could allow water to pass in between them that would get to the wall beneath. I'm not worried about the wall beneath as it is just concrete blocks. Do you think I will have any problems using these? I have used similar slate tiles before without any issues. I appreciate any help on this that you could give me. Thank you in advance. TB

Reply to Split Face Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks