Discuss Spikey Rollers & Screed leveling squeegy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gizzmo

Hows it going lads? Just joined up so i hope this works! Does anyone know where i can order A spikey roller to lay screed down with & the Squeegy that you use to set the level of the screed after you put it down?? Been searching for ages & cant find anywhere i can order it on the net:mad2: If anyone knows can you let me know as soon as.......Cheers:thumbsup:

T

Turkish

Sorry can`t help with your question but just wanted to welcome you to the forums mate

Turkish

G

Gazzer

You can get your Spiked roller from here
broken link removed

Not sure about the other item.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

frogeye

do these links work?

broken link removed

Link removed

never seen so many spiked rollers and other bits

frogeye

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Spikey Rollers & Screed leveling squeegy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks