Discuss Spanish tile identification in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

sram

Evening all

Just found this forum and I'm hoping someone on here might be able to help me. The side panel of my bath was 'tiled in' when my flat's original bathroom was installed in 1987. I have a new thermostatic mixer to fit so today I started the task I've been putting off for about a year - trying to remove enough of the tiles from the bath panel so that I can gain access to the pipes. All of course while trying to remove the tiles in one piece so that they can be put back again. Well, of course, I ended up breaking a few tiles. Not none of the green ones which I have four spares of, but the white ones! I know it's a very long shot but I'm wondering if I might be able to identify the manufacturer and then see if there are any in an old stock room somewhere. All that's on the back is 'Made In Spain' and then the company's logo. I've attached a pic, hoping someone might recognise the logo and be able to point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

10226831826_7ce0de5f0b_o.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Got a picture of the front? The backs of the tiles could be the same across a whole range of tiles using the same press.

cjd

TF
Reaction score
I think the logo is for Tau Ceramica which is a Spanish Factory.

Tile Agents (near Doncaster) used to be the Agents for the North of England but I think they folded a few years ago.

I'll try and get you the details of another Tau agent from down South.

Reply to Spanish tile identification in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks