Discuss Sos advice needed can bad job can be salvaged in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Was that necessary?
Happens continually where others don’t read previous posts correctly, or even at all.
Hands up who’s never done it!
Makes you look like you have an attitude.
And now it’s escalated further.
Not only is it off topic, it’s bloody childish.

Move on please, both of you!
Did you read my post? :tongue:

W

Waluigi

Yes I’m guilty of not reading posts fully just as much as the next man.

That’s why I asked if he read it. There’s no malice in typing that and it doesn’t make me look like I have an attitude and no it isn’t childish. I was simply asking if he read my post because he replied to it with something that was irrelevant.

‘Did you read my post’

It’s neutral. Not with an attitude at all.

I apologise if I upset Andy. I apologise for derailing the thread.

The buzzer did go off though. ‘Waluigi posted’

Goodbye

O

Old Mod

Yes I’m guilty of not reading posts fully just as much as the next man.

That’s why I asked if he read it. There’s no malice in typing that and it doesn’t make me look like I have an attitude and no it isn’t childish. I was simply asking if he read my post because he replied to it with something that was irrelevant.

‘Did you read my post’

It’s neutral. Not with an attitude at all.

I apologise if I upset Andy. I apologise for derailing the thread.

The buzzer did go off though. ‘Waluigi posted’

Goodbye

@Waluigi you say you’re not being childish?
Well that last post isn’t helping your case.
Of course it appeared you had an attitude, it got an immediate aggressive response.
And immediately escalated.
And loose the chip on your shoulder, don’t flatter yourself, I certainly don’t spend my time waiting for your ‘buzzer to go off!’
I have better things to do.

As I said, let’s move on please.

Ingaga

TF
Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies. Really appreciate. Most importantly you convinced my husband. Tiler will be back tomorrow at 9am and I have to sack him. Will pay for materials used and 2 hours labour that was the time all this mess was done. Going to buy another kit and redo. Already have insulation boards but tiler insisted they were sold to us to meet the sales and didnt bother to put down. Thank you all again. This is really helpful place no doubt will use it again

S

Spare Tool

Thank you all for your replies. Really appreciate. Most importantly you convinced my husband. Tiler will be back tomorrow at 9am and I have to sack him. Will pay for materials used and 2 hours labour that was the time all this mess was done. Going to buy another kit and redo. Already have insulation boards but tiler insisted they were sold to us to meet the sales and didnt bother to put down. Thank you all again. This is really helpful place no doubt will use it again
..and I don't think you could be any fairer than that, maybe worth contacting your tile supplier to ask if they have any recommended fitters or check the find a tiler section on here..good luck with your project.

Reply to Sos advice needed can bad job can be salvaged in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks