Discuss Small bed score and snap tile cutter advice. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Already possess Rubi TX700N but it's very unwieldy in small spaces and for slicing small tiles. Looking for good quality smaller cutter (not Pocket40 though since the cutter assembly housing seems to be very flimsy). I DID originally get "advice" directly from a Rubi rep visiting my local tile store (Harlow, Essex) but not really impressed with the product once I got my hands on it.

Source URL: Tiling Forum | Tile Advice - https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tiling-forum-tile-advice.43/#

Last edited:

Reply to Small bed score and snap tile cutter advice. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks