Discuss SLC over Durabase CI++. Have you? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

TimmoF

-
Reaction score
I'm interested to know if anyone has used SLC over Durabase CI++.
I know that Schulter advise against using SLC over Ditra but is it the same with Durabase CI++?
Having had a look at the technical data sheets etc there is no mention unlike Schulter who state not too.
I also note from comments on the forum here that it's important to fully fill the voids with Ditra but that Durabase is slightly different.

Reaction score
Don’t level over the decoupling mat..

You level the substrate and the stick the mate down.. if you level over it it won’t serve its purpose and if it’s a cavity mat it could cause the leveller to crack

Why do you want to do this anyway?

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to SLC over Durabase CI++. Have you? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com