Discuss SLC mixing bucket and dispenser. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Seen this a few times on different sites, thinking of making one for next full house slc pour I’ll have again in a few months time. Anybody got one, bought one, made one? Any advice appreciated. Take it you mix about 3 bags at a time to fill it?

D277961D-DDA3-4CDE-A7E6-AD42A2A167DF.jpeg

B

Blunt Tool

If I have help with me I could maybe make 2, one pouring and Labrador mixing next batches

W

WetSaw

Any ideas about boss to bin?

No. Isn't there a plumber on here you can ask?...

Looks like you'd want to fill the bottom of the bin up to the bottom of the pipe though or you'll have half a bag of SLC left in it, unless you can tip it up of course.

B

Blunt Tool

Yeah was going to ask one when one of them tile a day guys fell out with him!
Good idea about bottom of bin tho ;)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
McAlpine T11M

Reply to SLC mixing bucket and dispenser. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks