Discuss Skilled and Unskilled Tilers - How to improve? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Good morning from this side of the world I have a little concern I will like to share with you all. I know most of the group members have a company of the own others to are working individually and doing really good but there’re a lot of members in the group ( both skilled n unskilled tilers ) who are really really in need of a job now, I for instance am skilled but I wouldn’t mind to start all over again I would love to enhance and improve on what I already know.. I’m appealing to all the companies and individuals that can help people like me to achieve our dreams to please do help us.. Thank you and a happy Sunday to you all.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi @Ignatius thanks for posting. How is the tiling world in Ghana? How long have you been tiling?

There is a wealth of information on the forum. Always feel free to reply to one even if it's a really old one, as people can still contribute to it.

Reaction score
@Dan it’s really though and different here because it’s very hard to get all the tools and equipments but we try our best to do neat and clean work and I have been doing that for almost six years. It’s very not easy learn a trade here.

faceman

TF
Arms
Reaction score
After I left my first tiling boss 2 years into learning I knew there was a lot more to know than what I'd learnt in the new build sector. This was 2008 and I had no relationships with any experienced tilers. I realised the industry was changing very quickly and so were these methods in which to do the job. I turned to product manuals supplied by every manufacturer. Some are extensive and cover so many aspects of the job. I also found this place and found some real experience here. Product knowledge is easily attained and free and you'll be amazed how many experienced tilers never read the back of the bag. Maybe this will help.

Reply to Skilled and Unskilled Tilers - How to improve? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks