Discuss Sittingbourne Regular work. in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
30 - 50 sqm per week
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
North Kent
Hi, I run a small tiling firm got 3 tilers and I'm looking for another to join the team, mainly working locally for small building firms doing domestic jobs. Must have own transport and tools, must have experience in large format tiles and have the appropriate machines to cut them, good rates per sqm or Daywork rates can be discussed. pay is weekly, tiler must be clean tidy and polite as well as being able to work in a team and or solo.

Reply to Sittingbourne Regular work. in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks