Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Silverstone park and ride tickets in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
If anyone is going to the grand prix next week I have two pairs of P&R tickets (marked up as M1, but I assume most traffic comes that way) one pair for the Saturday and one pair for the Sunday.
I'm camping withing walking distance so don't need them. Will have to move sharpish so I can get them in the post though.

OP
C

Colour Republic

Do these park and ride tickets come with grandstand entry, if so i might be interested:lol:

OP
C

Colour Republic

i forget to mention, they are for your car not your helicopter CR

it's the only way to travel these days, they banned my car when I parked it at the front of the grid a few years back - some people have no sense of humor :rolleyes:

OP
S

sac4

Hi FaithHealer,

I am just wondering if you still have the M1 park and ride tickets, for this weekend, and if so how much do you want for them?

Thanks

sac4

OP
J

Julia

Hi

Do you still have the tickets available, I've booked tickets to take my dad for fathers day and didn't know you had to buy Park and ride tickets. :oops:

Please can you help me.

Thanks

OP
W

woodie

I'm looking forward to possibly bumping in to you lot up there, i'm going on my bike so i'm happy to say i won't need the tic's but it's nice to see someone cares out there:hurray:

OP
F

faithhealer

Hi FaithHealer,

I am just wondering if you still have the M1 park and ride tickets, for this weekend, and if so how much do you want for them?

Thanks

sac4
free to good home, pm ing you and julia my mobile no, first one to text me your address will send asap
Don't know how much they cost but my wife had to pay extra for them but would rather they got used than wasted

Reply to Silverstone park and ride tickets in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock