Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Silicone colour?? Bathroom and Shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

gavlar

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi

I'm looking for some opinions on silicone colours for my new bathroom, I'm getting close to finishing it and unsure of what colour silicone to use. I have limestone (ultra tile) grout and marble affect porcelain. Should I use 1) limestone silicone on the internal vertical corners, and white around the bath/shower tray 2) limestone everywhere 3) white everywhere?

Thanks in advance

IMG_3758.JPEG
IMG_3759.JPEG
IMG_3760.JPEG

gamer1

-
Reaction score
When choosing silicone colors for your bathroom, it's important to consider the overall aesthetic and your personal preference. Here are some options to consider:

Limestone with White: Using limestone silicone on internal vertical corners can complement your limestone grout, creating a cohesive look. Pairing it with white around the bath/shower tray can provide a nice contrast and brighten the area.

Limestone Everywhere: If you prefer a seamless and uniform appearance, using limestone silicone throughout can create a harmonious look that blends with your grout.

White Everywhere: White silicone is a versatile choice that works well with most tile and grout colors. It can create a clean and classic finish, especially if you want a timeless look.

Ultimately, the choice depends on your design preferences. You can also consider the practical aspect; white silicone tends to be more forgiving when it comes to showing stains over time. For my bathroom I choose cool and small bath https://www.aquaticabath.co.uk/category/small-bathtubs/

Reply to Silicone colour?? Bathroom and Shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock