Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma wet saws in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
can anybody reply with any info on sigma wet saws

ie price per model.......
9L2

9P

9D1 / 9D6
9M1 / 9m6
10m / 10m9

pro's and cons??
where to buy is a big help!

they seem a bit elusive to find on google, so any contribution to this thread will be of real help to anybody thinking of buying a sigma wet saw..

i know joe hillhead has a 10m and andy carroll (tiler not lfc player has the 9m so thats about it really.
maybe we could start a dewalt revolt and get everybody onto sigma ;0) oh no, what have i started now:smilewinkgrin:

OP
D

DHTiling

Well i got this today.. :)

[video=youtube;w8dfM6BAkDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8dfM6BAkDk[/video]

OP
S

Sigma UK

The 9P is the smallest cutter we do so it won't be winning to many awards. The 10M9 however seems to be the most popular and the spec on it is high.

OP
P

PJ Tiling

Would love to see a comparison video between the 24000 and the sigma equivelent, looking to buy a new wet cutter in the new year

OP
S

Sigma UK

Well the 10m has a 3hp motor, 300/330mm blade, unlimited cutting lengths, strong build and simple design so it works straight from the box and it won't leave a massive puddle on the floor. Might be a bit too much for everyday work though as it's nearly the same size as a pallet?. It's our most popular machine though. those who buy one normally work alot with natural stone products.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
The 9P is the smallest cutter we do so it won't be winning to many awards. The 10M9 however seems to be the most popular and the spec on it is high.

The 10M9 is definitely out of my price range unfortunately.. :(

I would have a Plasplugs over a Rubi !

I'd definitely have a Plasplugs over the 180BL haha! Probably not over a DW250N though.. Although i'm looking at all the alternatives, as i don't think much of Rubi's quality.

OP
G

Gazzer

The 10M9 is definitely out of my price range unfortunately.. :(

I'd definitely have a Plasplugs over the 180BL haha! Probably not over a DW250N though.. Although i'm looking at all the alternatives, as i don't think much of Rubi's quality.

I had the DW250N and I would still have a plasplugs over it . Couldnt wait to get rid .

OP
S

Sigma UK

The 10M /10M9 are not that expensive if your doing alot of jobs it will pay for itself that's for sure. They come as a complete package with the stand/legs, top end porc blade & top guide rail for cutting long lengths.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I had the DW250N and I would still have a plasplugs over it . Couldnt wait to get rid .

What are you using now? My mate has the DW250, and i've used it quite a few times.. Once i got over the fact that it doesn't cut straight, and you have to line the tile up by eye, and continually move the tile to keep it on the line etc. I quite liked it hahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

Can you get them on HP.....

Probably not with my credit rating lol

Reply to Sigma wet saws in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock