Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma wet saws in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
can anybody reply with any info on sigma wet saws

ie price per model.......
9L2

9P

9D1 / 9D6
9M1 / 9m6
10m / 10m9

pro's and cons??
where to buy is a big help!

they seem a bit elusive to find on google, so any contribution to this thread will be of real help to anybody thinking of buying a sigma wet saw..

i know joe hillhead has a 10m and andy carroll (tiler not lfc player has the 9m so thats about it really.
maybe we could start a dewalt revolt and get everybody onto sigma ;0) oh no, what have i started now:smilewinkgrin:

OP
S

Sigma UK

How do I upload youtube vids?. have plenty of them cutting different tiles etc..

OP
A

Aston

hi derek
paste the link from you tube and then hit the 2nd to last icon above (the movie reel) and paste the link onto the that

OP
W

White Room

On u-tube click the share button and cut and paste, on here there are icons above...far right and theres an icon that looks like film and click on that and then paste and click ok...

OP
S

Sigma UK

like this.
[video=youtube;zcIvrv9iZnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zcIvrv9iZnk[/video]

OP
S

Sigma UK

10M9 with unlimited cutting lengths. Just remove the one guide bar and use the flat guide on top then push the tile through on the sliding bed. This table top cutter has a 3hp motor!. comes complete with a diamond blade good for 1500sqm of porcelain. This is our "top" machine also comes with folding legs to sit the cutter on.

[video=youtube;uCfBat_pNag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uCfBat_pNag#![/video]

OP
A

Aston

its prices and outlets that would also help..they are like lord lucan to get hold of

OP
G

Gazzer

Behold Lord Lucan .....

Sigma wet tile cutters with sliding plane

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

Sigma UK

Not sure if im allowed to mention prices and places? I will say they are not cheap But you get what you pay for with these machines and those who own them will never give em up. They last a lifetime if you look after them and the motors are spot one with no over heating on long cuts and no wobble. I'm sure Dave can tell me if i can mention prices etc...:thumbsup: These machines are going out the door in larger numbers now and to date have had only good feedback about them. In fact im that sure of the machines maybe we could let someone trusted on the forum to put it through its paces. I have a demo 9P machine that i use for loans.

OP
D

DHTiling

Very tasty looking wet saw...
sillylove.gif
envy.gif

[video=youtube;7eDV6sc6Onc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDV6sc6Onc[/video]

I gather that the blade guard lifts away and you can get wider tiles etc..?

OP
D

DHTiling

Not sure if im allowed to mention prices and places? I will say they are not cheap But you get what you pay for with these machines and those who own them will never give em up. They last a lifetime if you look after them and the motors are spot one with no over heating on long cuts and no wobble. I'm sure Dave can tell me if i can mention prices etc...:thumbsup: These machines are going out the door in larger numbers now and to date have had only good feedback about them. In fact im that sure of the machines maybe we could let someone trusted on the forum to put it through its paces. I have a demo 9P machine that i use for loans.

The 10m is around £1600 , is that right..?

OP
A

Aston

any rough ideas about the price of the 9p, just a approx? was looking at getting a rubi nd200 but i wont commit until ive weighed up my options regarding the sigmas...i thought the little 9l2 looked ok too..

OP
S

Sigma UK

Thats right Dave. The bed will slide through to a certain length then you simply pull the tile through. It doesn't heat up over long tiles and the spray on all machines is so small.

OP
D

DHTiling

any rough ideas about the price of the 9p, just a approx? was looking at getting a rubi nd200 but i wont commit until ive weighed up my options regarding the sigmas...i thought the little 9l2 looked ok too..

Around the £1200 mark Ed, well thats what i have seen them for..

OP
A

Aston

£1200!!
oh well, thats a rubi nd200 and another dewalt d24000 then..or maybe a 9l2 and a dewalt

Reply to Sigma wet saws in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock