Discuss Sigma Manual Tile Cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've got a query on my Sigma that I've been meaning to ask, when fitting the measuring bar and you try to zero it by pushing down on the spring loaded knob into the ident, on mine there is a lot of play and you can tighten down off zero.

Q

Qwerty

What’s the best sigma on the market?

2 metre I believe..... the 12D XL
shopping.jpeg

Well its the biggest anyway :D

W

Waluigi

I've got a query on my Sigma that I've been meaning to ask, when fitting the measuring bar and you try to zero it by pushing down on the spring loaded knob into the ident, on mine there is a lot of play and you can tighten down off zero.

Get a square against the fence and have a look to see how parallel it is with the rail. Then drop the scoring wheel and offer the square up to it and see if it stays true at the top and bottom of the cutter.

Just saw that cutter on the link that callatiler posted, Plan Tec

Last edited by a moderator:

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Best for hard porc? One that will cut any tile given to it ( I appreciate the different sizes that you can get)?

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
1000 length to be fair. And if larger I could hire or use a grinder. Or just turn job down more than likely

What size do you fit max?

I’m happy to buy larger just in case. I like to buy well and future proof :grinning:

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I chose the max coz i just didn`t fancy the pull version as only ever had push cutters. Klick klock probably just as well suited though

Reply to Sigma Manual Tile Cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks