Discuss Sigma Manual Tile Cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Well, that’s was interesting. I just spent the last hour cutting various thickness, hardness and texture porcelain with my new cutter.
I now understand the fuss about sigma being best, it’s effing amazing. Wasn’t 100perfect on heavily textured but on 10mm polished or matt porc it’s just incredible. Managed to cut 600 x 300 down to 10mm rips with ease
Cheers lads for suggesting it
bravo, number one

I

Italy

A few people have just recently entered the world of Sigma for their tile cutting use, myself included.

I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread for any tips on how to use these cutters.

For now, here’s a link to the Sigma Beochure which @callatiler kindly posted earlier:-

http://www.sigmauk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016Brochure.pdf
starts here, also in English and links with youtube
on the tile cutter there are other videos
Home - sigma - https://sigmaitalia.com/

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well, that’s was interesting. I just spent the last hour cutting various thickness, hardness and texture porcelain with my new cutter.
I now understand the fuss about sigma being best, it’s effing amazing. Wasn’t 100perfect on heavily textured but on 10mm polished or matt porc it’s just incredible. Managed to cut 600 x 300 down to 10mm rips with ease
Cheers lads for suggesting it

which sigma do you have bopster?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can I join in!

CC74EA50-125C-4C4E-9D27-C8504EE5E16A.jpeg

Reply to Sigma Manual Tile Cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks